SAVE BIG! BUY A USED S&G BASIC LOCK!
Batteries not included with purchase.
Carolina ATM’s Sargent & Greenleaf A Series 6128 Lock Operates in Bank Mode, Service Mode, or both simultaneously
Carolina ATM’s Sargent & Greenleaf A Series 6128 Lock Bank Mode:
- One million codes to choose from.
- Field programmable (via keypad) for single control or dual control; changeable at any time.
- One programmer code, two officer codes, four administrator codes, and 10 user codes.
- Programmable time delay of one to ninety-nine minutes can easily be activated from the keypad.
- Four hundred event time and dated stamped audit trail (requires keypad extension and audit trail PC software).
- Penalty lockout feature shuts the lock down for ten minutes if five or more incorrect codes are entered in a row to deter random code entry attempts.
- Duress alarm connection (requires optional duress module).
Carolina ATM’s Sargent & Greenleaf A Series 6128 Lock Service Mode:
- Engineered for strict, secure ATM management.
- Lock codes for opening and maintenance are generated by secure PC software and work one time only (a new code is required for each access).
- All lock operations require a PIN code and Dallas iButton Touch Memory key.
- Four hundred event audit trail tracks every lock operation by user, as well as date and time of operation.
Carolina ATM’s Sargent & Greenleaf A Series 6128 General Lock Features:
- Deadlocking, motor driven bolt withstands over 225 lbs. of end pressure.
- Uses S&G’s Magic Module® footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Keypad extension (to allow audit trail download)
- Audit trail software to view and manage audit information on your PC
- Duress module for alarm connection
- Spy-Proof Keypad Cover (to prevent bystanders from seeing the code you enter)
- Time Commander II (a full-function time lock with repeating seven day schedule)
Contact Us to Purchase 20+ Locks!